Sometimes people taking Duromine have sleep problems. It negatively affects productivity, causes difficulties in everyday life, and interferes with weight loss.
Use of Duromine and sleep disorders:
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Night awakenings.
- Restless sleep (difficulty staying asleep).
- Waking up too early.
- Sleepiness during the day.
You can consider lack of sleep a socially significant problem when sleep disturbances happen on most nights for 30 days. There is a difference between chronic insomnia and temporary insomnia lasting up to several days.
If you have a sleep deficit, the tips below will help you.
Does Duromine keep you awake?
Before you understand how to fight insomnia, you must determine its causes. Each case of a sleep deficit is specific. So, you can give several answers to the question, “Why does Duromine keep you awake?”.
Firstly, Duromine is a drug that stimulates the activity of brain cells and raises energy levels.
Secondly, lifestyle changes can make some people experience prolonged stress.
Thirdly, evening sports exercises activate metabolic processes (metabolism), blood flow, and the function of internal organs.
All of these can make it difficult to fall asleep.
Duromine and insomnia: how to sleep on Duromine
As a rule, all adverse effects are dose-dependent. If you can’t sleep on Duromine:
- Take the pills as early as possible in the morning.
- Reduce the dose of medication you take.
If you’re unable to sleep on Duromine and you don’t want to reduce the dose, the following recommendations may help:
- Take a warm bath in the evening.
- Avoid mental stress.
- Have supper no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid excessive use of nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Listen to relaxing music.
- Don’t go to bed if you aren’t going to sleep.
- Avoid daytime sleep.
- Practice yoga.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time.
Problems in everyday life lead to high stress levels and little sleep due to nervous tension. In many cases, simple lifestyle changes help people with sleep disorders.
How to get to sleep on Duromine if nothing helps?
Consult your doctor. Sleeplessness while on Duromine may require medication or other treatment, especially in its severe or chronic forms. You can also make an appointment at a sleep clinic.
Best time to take Duromine to avoid insomnia
Before starting treatment, it is essential to determine the correct dose of medication for you. If you have no serious health problems other than obesity and take no other drugs, 30 mg early in the morning is usually an appropriate starting dose.
Important information! Since Duromine capsules are for appetite suppression during the day, you should take them before breakfast or a light meal in the morning. If you forget to take a dose, you should take it as soon as possible, but no later than before dinner.
Can you take sleeping tablets with Duromine?
Yes, you can do it, but only if you first consult your doctor. Duromine and sleeping tablets affect the brain and central nervous system, so there is a risk of drug interactions. Follow your doctor’s recommendations since the doses of sleeping pills and sedatives you usually use may change.
- On the one hand, the combination of Duromine and sleeping pills may cause or worsen the existing adverse effects.
- On the other hand, you can take these drugs at different times of the day, which reduces the risk of negative effects.
If you experience low mood, drowsiness, memory problems, or other adverse reactions during the day, talk to your doctor about changing your dose or stopping the use of sleeping pills.
Natural remedies with herbal extracts are relatively harmless and may be as effective as synthetic sleeping pills. Moreover, they are suitable for long-term use and are not addictive.
Can you take Duromine at night?
According to the standard recommendations, you should take the total daily dose of Duromine in the morning. Taking an appetite suppressant in the afternoon or late afternoon may prevent you from falling asleep.
You may need to adjust your dosage schedule if you work at night. It is acceptable to take the drug in the afternoon or in the evening if you stay awake at night.
Duromine makes me sleepy. How to avoid it?
Usually, phentermine has a tonic and slightly energizing effect. But, according to the studies, sleepiness is a possible but infrequent adverse effect.
They often ask doctors what to do if Duromine makes you sleepy.
In most cases, drowsiness goes away as the body adapts to the medication. If it doesn’t, it might help:
- To drink green tea, coffee, or energy drinks.
- To reduce the levels of stress and anxiety.
- To go in for active sports.
- To take vitamins and eat the right food.
- To stop the use of sleeping pills.
- To have a regular sleep every night.
If required, you should visit a doctor to determine the exact cause of your sleepiness. If the doctor suspects a drug for weight loss is the cause, he or she may recommend a dosage reduction.
Does Duromine make you tired?
Appetite suppressants such as Duromine can make you tired and cause other rare or paradoxical reactions. The paradox is that stimulants usually increase rather than decrease energy levels.
A whole range of unpleasant sensations characterizes such a state as fatigue:
- You have an irresistible urge to lie down.
- You have apathy and lethargy.
- You have slow reactions.
- You feel mental distress.
All of the above, during obesity treatment, reduce your ability to exercise and make it difficult for you to do your daily tasks.
Faced with this problem, you ask: “What to do if Duromine makes me tired?”.
Here’s what you can do:
- To reduce the daily dose of the drug.
- To drink more water and other liquids.
- To change your diet.
- To move more.
- To try to avoid stressful situations.
Why does Duromine make me tired?
Medical experts do not always understand the causes of the paradoxical reactions when using appetite suppressants. Mild or severe feeling tired on Duromine may be related to:
- Tolerance development (significantly reduced or stopped effect of the drug).
- Genetic or biological characteristics of the body.
- Frequent sleep problems.
- Rapid weight loss.
- Decreased amount of water in the body.
- Anxiety, irritability, anger, and other mental conditions.
Insomnia, drowsiness, fatigue, and energy loss are rare but unpleasant adverse effects that can make it challenging to achieve a healthy weight. You should consult your doctor if Duromine capsules are not working as you expect or interfere with your daily life.