Are you tired of permanent food restrictions and rigid diets? Regular trainings are ineffective and exhaust you badly? Do not give up! Discover an effective and easy way to lose weight with Adipex.
Adipex is an anorectic drug that has helped hundreds of thousands of obese people to quickly and safely lose their weight. If you want to lose weight fast, this drug will help you, as well.
The drug action is aimed at the activation of the satiety center and inhibition of the appetite control center, located in the hypothalamus.
Daylong Adipex effect helps people to:
- get ridof increased appetite;
- cease feelinghungry and stop overeating;
- feel satietyeven from small food
This drug approved for use in adults and adolescents aged 16 years and older for the treatment of overweight and obesity. Administration of this anorectic drug should be combined with a balanced low-calorie diet and adequate physical activity.
Since Adipex reduces appetite, dieting is not a difficult task. It is also unreasonable to avoid physical activity. The drug provides energy and increases physical endurance. It will make your workouts more effective and efficient.
Adipex comes in the form of oral capsules and tablets. The active substance of Adipex is a well-known appetite suppressant Phentermine, which has long been actively used for the treatment of overweight and obesity.
- Each Adipex tablet and capsule contains 37.5 mg Phentermine hydrochloride.
- Just one Adipex pill will get you rid of the haunting hunger and increased appetite.
One of the most important features of the anorectic drug Adipex is the possibility to adjust the dosing frequency of the drug, depending on the patient’s needs and his individual peculiarities.
To suppress the appetite, it is usually sufficient to take one Adipex pill in a day. However, each person’s body is different and some obese people may need to take the drug twice a day to obtain the desired effect.
Depending on the dosage form of Adipex and particular needs of a patient, the dosage regimen may be as follows:
- One doseof 37.5 mg once daily in the morning before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
One doseof 37.5 per day, in the morning before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
Alternative dosing regimen for Adipex tablets.
- The first dose of 18.75 mg (half a tablet) –in the morning before a meal.
- The second dose of 18.75 mg (half a tablet) –*later in the day, regardless of meals.
* Important: Late administration of the drug can cause problems with sleep onset and insomnia. Therefore, to ensure a comfortable and effective treatment, it is recommended to avoid taking the drug in the evening.
Adipex is well tolerated and effectively helps to reduce weight throughout the entire treatment course. At the same time, the drug may cause side effects, most of which pass on their own and do not cause much discomfort or trouble in patients.
- Most commonly, obese people on Adipex experience headaches, insomnia, and gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Some patients may experience a sharp increase in blood pressure, palpitations, tachycardia, and chest pain.
Due to the fact that the medication can increase blood pressure, it has a number of restrictions to its use.
Adipex should not be taken by people, who suffer from the coronary heart disease, uncontrolled hypertension, arrhythmias, glaucoma, and pulmonary hypertension. The drug should not be used during pregnancy and lactation, as well.
It is contraindicated to combine Adipex administration with MAO inhibitors (Nardil, Parnate, Zelapar). This combination creates all conditions for the development of hypertensive crisis. For this reason, treatment of obesity should begin in 2 weeks after the intake of the last dose of MAO inhibitor.
Medication is combine with extreme caution with:
- cough or cold medications;
- anti-hypertensive agents;
- hypoglycemic drugs;
- psychotropicdrugs (incl. anti-depressants, hypnotics, tranquilizers).
Abstinence from alcohol-containing drinks during the course of Adipex reduces the likelihood of adverse reactions and ensures a more effective treatment of obesity.
The use of the anorectic drug Adipex allows controlling appetite and quickly lose weight by reducing the caloric value of the daily menu. Yet, keep in mind that the history of a successful weight loss is impossible without your aspiration to becoming an adherent of a healthy diet and active lifestyle.