For people who try to get rid of extra pounds and related health problems, the lack of progress in losing weight demotivates, resulting in frustration and stress. Thus, what are the reasons for not achieving the desired results? Although, the effectiveness of Ozempic has been proven in many clinical trials worldwide.
If you have a question: “Why is my Ozempic pen not working?”, do not rush to despair and stop all attempts to lose weight.
These are three main reasons why this can happen:
- Lack of correct and objective information
Information about weight loss plans is contradictory and confusing. There is a “no” against a “yes” for a diet and weight loss. A calorie deficit is the main thing that an overweight person should focus on. Without it, it is IMPOSSIBLE to start the fat-burning process.
- You want fast results
Obesity should be treated systematically without any expectation for immediate results. Ozempic is not working for weight loss if you have just started a course of treatment. The minimum initial dose of 0.25 mg has no therapeutic effect. Low and medium doses are needed to gradually achieve the maximum one. Therefore, the process of stable and significant weight loss can take up to 12 weeks or more in some people. You did not gain extra weight in one week, either, did you?
- You have not excluded harmful food groups from your diet
Everyone losing weight is strongly recommended to replace quickly digested carbohydrates with low glycaemic food. Why is it important to follow this rule? Such food is slowly digested in the intestines and satisfies hunger for a long time. Another important point is that you should consume more products from different groups. They will provide the body with the necessary micro- and macro elements.
Other, perhaps less important reasons why you can fail include:
- You do not drink enough water.
- You do not take into account your snacks.
- You do not move enough daily, even if you think otherwise.
- You do not get enough sleep (rest).
- You have genetic, metabolic and some other diseases.
- You do not consume enough protein.
Why am I gaining weight on Ozempic
If you think logically, this question can be answered as follows:
- The growth of muscle mass exceeds the burning of fat deposits.
- You began to eat more for some reason (for example, because of stress).
- You have recently started a course of treatment and have not reached a dose that is guaranteed to suppress appetite.
- You have a disease (for example, diabetes) that has not yet been diagnosed.
Why am I still hungry on Ozempic
Likely, the dose is not high enough to control your hunger and food craving.It is possible that you combine Ozempic with another medicine that does not allow Ozempic to work. Discuss this problem with your doctor; he will tell you what to do in this situation.
Let us face the truth – losing weight is much more difficult than gaining weight. You must change many bad habits to succeed and get back on track with healthy habits.
If you had periods in your life when you gained weight, know that you are not alone. If you use a medicine for obesity and follow all the doctor’s recommendations, and the percentage of body fat increases, it is necessary to find the cause of this abnormal phenomenon.
Your excess weight will start disappearing, and you will become even closer to your cherished dream of a slim and healthy body!