7-day buckwheat diet
In this diet, the effectiveness and speed of excess weight reduction combine with the maximum benefit for the body. Buckwheat contains a lot of protein, which puts it on the same level that meats rests at, judging by the nutritional value. In addition, buckwheat contains folic acid – a valuable stimulant for vascular strengthening.
- This slimming diet menu includes only porridge in unlimited quantities and 1 liter of yogurt.
- You can drink up to 2-3 liters of water per day.
- Before going to bed, you are allowed to have 200 ml of yogurt.
The therapeutic option of the diet provides a therapeutic effect, aimed at the body cleansing. Weight reduction by 4 kg with this option of the diet is an additional bonus to the cleansing.
In addition to buckwheat, you can complement your menu with the following products:
All dried fruits except raisins;
Tea, coffee without sugar 3-4 hours before bedtime;
Oatmeal porridge 1-2 times a week;
Honey, dissolved in tea 1-2 times a week;
Tomato and cucumber salad without dressing, with greens.
SAMPLE DIET MENU FOR A DAY
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Even without physical loads, you can achieve a loss of up to 10 kg of weight.
- Fiber effectively cleanses the intestines and liver.
- The diet strengthens the cardiovascular system, there are no side effects.
- There is no limit to the amount of food consumed.
- Limited number of products allowed.
- The risk of lowering blood pressure to critical levels.
- Danger of exacerbation of chronic diseases, headaches, and increased fatigue.
*With the manifestation of apathy or weakness, you can add some dried fruit into the porridge or eat a small spoonful of honey to compensate for the lack of sugar.